Monday 19 May 2014

The Simpsons...sorry not funny.

Sorry guys. I've watched a lot of Simpsons episodes during university and I am still yet to find an episode genuinely funny. I'm a huge Family Guy fan so people who say The Simpsons is funnier actually makes me laugh more than the show itself.

Family guy, despite it slowly running its course is still at least a dozen laughs a show. Where as with Simpsons I don't even think I have laughed more than once during a show. I don't even see how The Simpsons have been going on for this long with such boring, dry episodes. I defy someone to change my mind on this, but until a Simpsons episode is funnier than the Fire engine section in the Family Guy episode "Petarded." I will stand by this highly unpopular opinion.

With regards to proving me wrong, please do suggest an episode of The Simpsons to watch which you think will change my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment